Advance in science and Technology has improved the quantity and quality of life. But, all the progress in Health Services; improved housing; better means of transportation; and advanced information acquisition and communication systems, has not translated into greater peace and security in human societies. Consequently, effective methods to ensure safety and security of human life and property have become a major concern of everybody.
The training program is intended to equip its students with skills and knowledge in regards to Safety and Environmental preservation, and also to help the student in the following aspects:
-Making people aware of the Safety & Security implication of their actions or inactions.
-Reducing loss of human lives and properties resulting from avoidable mistake.
-Protecting our natural resources and deriving maximum benefits from them.
-Increasing our effectiveness and efficiency at work and at home.
-Helping people build homes that raise human beings who create an enduring social order which can be passed from generation to generation.
-Helping people bring out the highest aspects of their personalities.
-Making people trainable in the area of Safety & Security.-Laying the foundation for a crop of future Safety & Security professionals with high sense of responsibility at place of work; at home and in the human society at large.
Benefits of Our Certificate
The training program is intended to equip its students with skills and knowledge in regards to Safety and Environmental preservation, and also to helps the student in the following aspects:
-It can help you secure a job; but only your ability to perform can help you retain the job.
-It will help you qualify for further training in the profession of safety and security such as OSHA, IOSH, ISO NEBOSH etc.
-It can help you register your own business outfit in the future, even as a consultant.
-It can help you register with national and international associations of Safety or Security professionals.
- Satisfactory performance by students in the prescribed courses which may include class tutorials, tests and practical demonstations in accordance with the required guidelines to be set out for students by the governing board.
2. A student must have completed payment of his/her school fees in full and all other prescribed requirements before the final examinations.
3. Satisfactory performance at all periodic and semester examinations.
4. Satisfactory completion of the professional certificates, professional diploma and Post graduate diploma programmes.
5. The ability by students to manage their own learning and to use reviews and primary sources (for example, research articles and original materials that are appropriate to the areas of the single-subject professional certificates, professional diploma and professional post graduate diploma programmes.)